Welcome to Self-Love! Mind, Heart, & Soul Class with Bloomtica®
This is a self-paced version of the live virtual class that was recorded.
If at any time through out the lesson, you need more time to complete exercises and steps of the process, pause the video and resume play when ready.
If you are taking this lesson for the first time, please prepare the following materials:
1. A couple white sheets of paper or a pad, plain or multi media drawing, 8.5x11, or 9x12 or 8.5x5.5.
2. Colored markers with a variety of colors, sets of 8 or more. Regular, fine, or thick tip (just not the extra fine tip like Sharpies.). Alternatives to colored markers: colored pencils or colored crayons.
3. Pen or pencil for notes and reflections.
If you know someone who would benefit, please share a Sign Up page with them. So we can send any updates to the lesson or important notes.
Link to share>> https://edelweisslearning.com/products/bloomtica-self-love
1. Concepts and why Self-love?
2. Activation of the self-love energy
3. Bloomtica® art creation
4. Next steps
1. Practice this Self-Love Flow for 3 weeks. You will see the difference in how you feel and how things in your environment begin to shift for the better.
2. Keep your drawing in a place where you can easily look at it to "recall" that beautiful energy and state of being you activated during the lesson.
3. Take a picture of your drawing and keep it on your phone so you can look at it when you need a boost in feeling like yourself.
4. Whenever you feel down, less than, stuck, not deserving, as a failure, draw this Self-Love Flow. It will help you reactivate feeling good about yourself, deserving, worthy, capable. And from that place, you will be able to anchor the truth that you matter, that everything always works out, that nothing and nobody can make you feel less than. You will also be able to look at an adverse situation, a down wave, as a space before a shift to the next level of growth of you.
Alternatively, you can look at the picture you have created.
When we're filled with self-love, we can give more love to others.
5. We would love and appreciate your reflections and feedback. Thank you for sharing what you liked in this lesson and what shifted and emerged for you in the "Reflections" section below.
6. Check out other Bloomtica® classes below and join us!
"Bloomtica® process is fun, easy and enlightening." Once you learn it, you will feel inspired to practice it. And through practice, you will experience life-changing results." Anna Annette
Bloomtica® method is applied in sets of steps - Flows - to work through a specific area of interest or desired improvement. Each Flow is designed with elements that integrate activation of self-energy, wisdom of nature, psychology, and art creation.
We have created a variety of Flows that help with: healing, clearing inner blocks, uncovering potential and purpose, growing your business, growing in your career, relationships, inspiration, motivation, transformation of habits, emotional responses, peak performance, and many others.
While it may be tempting to show the Bloomtica® method to others as it is so fun, enlightening and brightens up the day, only Certified Bloomtica® Teachers can teach it as there are very important elements that the teacher/coach needs to know about how Bloomtica® method helps achieve results it does, psychology and energy techniques, how to set the Flow so the whole process is successful, and how to lead your friends, family, and clients through the Flow for it to work as it is intended with maximum success and lasting outcomes.
To learn more about Certification options, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bloomtica®, our logo, “Certified Bloomtica Teacher”, “CBT”, Bloomtica Kids®, Bloomtica Teens®, “Bloomatica”, elements of Bloomtica® method, our content used to describe and illustrate the method are protected by respective and applicable copyright and trademark laws. Artwork produced by our students is owned by respective owners and used with permission on this and other sites, in our electronic and printed communication with permission of the owner.