Business Finance for Women in Non-financial Roles
Become fluent in business finance so you can grow into your dream role, have more opportunities, be a strategic partner and decision-maker, even if numbers and math are not your forte.
If you want to understand and be confident with business finance but not sure how, as math is not your thing, you're in the right place.
In this program you'll:
- Elevate your confidence in learning, understanding, and using business financials.
- Clear self-doubt about learning and practicing business financials that is very common for women in non-financial roles.
- Learn financial statements and financial metrics so you can be a strategic business partner to help your company succeed.
- Learn and practice to speak, interpret and present financials with confidence
- Learn and practice to present your ideas with clarity, poise, and financial rationale
- Practice applying financial knowledge in specific projects and areas tailored to your role and interests. For example: budgeting, variance analysis, ROI of a project.
Program Approach to Make it Easy and Empower You to Succeed:
- Learn with simple steps, one step at a time, building your confidence, with Anna's proven easy-to-follow and fun game-based methodology.
- Understand financial statements and key financial metrics, budgeting and variance analysis.
- Practice in a safe and supportive environment (nobody learns to speak a language without actually speaking it). The key is to have support and plenty of practice.
- Tap into your infinite abilities to overcome any obstacles about numbers with powerful tools and techniques for leveling up your inner game.
(Just these techniques alone will help you become resilient and powerful in any circumstances, not just with numbers.)
- Learn specific areas of finance as they apply to your functional role.
So you can:
- Understand your organization's goals, initiatives and reasons for organizational changes announced by the leadership… and know how you can contribute instead of being overtaken by the stress of uncertainty.
- Present and support your ideas and recommendations with a financial rationale so you get a green light to have them implemented.
- Understand how you in your role contribute to the organization's goals and purpose.
- Identify red flags, risks and challenges and ways to solve them.
- See the impact of internal and external events to make sound business decisions and recommend creative solutions.
Get started with the pre-work and access to ask questions within 48 hours upon enrollment.
Space is limited.
- Game-based learning, hands-on practical activities, simulation-like exercises, and working through your real-life situations and examples so you can learn with ease, progress step-by-step, and learn by doing.
- Recorded modules
- Options: 1) Live virtual sessions 2) Live virtual sessions + VIP in-person immersion day 3) All in-person
- Small group on live calls so everyone gets Anna's personal attention
- Support via e-mail and in the online group
- 7 self-led modules you can study and practice with on your own schedule
- 7 live sessions with review of key concepts, practice interpreting and presenting financials, and Q&A. Replays will be available.
- Private online portal for Q&A and support.
- Recorded activations or meditations to elevate your confidence.
- Video lessons, workbook, worksheets, exercises
- The Interactive Business Game to help you master key concepts.
- The Inner Game Playbook - templates, tools, techniques, and activations to help you conquer "I'm not a numbers person" belief, so by the end of the program you are confident and inspired to apply your talents without holding back.
- Certificate of Completion: “Finance for Non-Financial Roles."
Capstone In-person Immersion Day
In-person experiential and immersive capstone day to practice interpreting, speaking about and presenting financials in a safe and supportive environment. This is a critical part in leveling up your skills and confidence.
9:30 am to 4:30 pm in Lower Fairfield County, CT.
To sign up for the program with the VIP In-Person Immersion Option, choose Virtual + VIP below the "Add to Cart" button.
3-Day In-Person Option
Nothing can replace an in-person experience for learning, connecting with others, and practicing. In addition to learning in-person, you will have access to recorded modules and materials for 12 months from the last day of the program.
If you're an in-person kind of learner, choose In-Person option above the "add to cart" button.
Guest Business Leaders
(to help you practice presenting and interpreting financials}
Kick-off to celebrate the end of the year, meet and connect - December 27, 12:30 EST in Zoom.
Virtual Live sessions: January 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, February 7, 14
In-person day for the Live Immersion Option - February 17
3-day in-person option: January 18, 19, 20
Special price for a limited time.
Groups of 5 - 10% OFF. Use code Group5
Groups of 10 - 20% OFF. Use code Group10
Groups of 11+ - 25% OFF. Use code Group11